All children are required to wear school uniform. Ties are available to buy from the school via ParentMail. All other uniform may be purchased at School Time, 23 Railway Street, Chatham, ME4 4HU or online at: www.myclothing.com. We also have pre-loved uniform available at no cost held within our Crest Community Kitchen. Please contact the school office for further information.
Our uniform is detailed below:
White shirt / blouse (not polo shirts)
Navy school logo v-neck sweatshirt / cardigan, or plain navy v-neck sweatshirt / cardigan
Grey trousers / grey skirt / pinafore dress
School ties (not compulsory for reception)
Sensible black shoes
Grey shorts / culottes
White shirt / blouse
Navy blue check dress
· The wearing of jeans, sportswear, trainers or open toe sandals (for safety reasons) is not permitted.
· The children are NOT allowed to bring large backpack bags on to the school premises as cloakroom space is limited.
· All long hair should be tied back with sensible hair fixings e.g. no large bows. We also do not allow extreme haircuts e.g. tramlines.
· The children must arrive at school wearing PE uniform on their day of PE.
· Please note this is part of our school uniform, therefore no alternatives are to be worn (e.g football kits / leggings)
PE School uniform
Navy blue shorts
White t-shirt (plain or with Crest logo)
Plain navy tracksuit (unbranded and no hoodies)
Black plimsolls (preferably with Velcro) or black trainers
Your child will also take part in Forest School. Our school provides a puddle suit for each child to wear over their school uniform, the only uniform they will need is a pair of sturdy trainers or wellington boots (labelled please) and possibly some socks.
Earrings MUST be removed on PE and Forest School days.
**Please ensure all items of clothing are marked with your child’s name.**
Items available to purchase via ParentMail are:
Elastic Tie – £2.50
Water Bottle – £2.00 each (replacement caps are £1 for 2 lids)